zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:07:27 GMT
There are log lists of patches available and issues for 3.5.0. There are only 7 blockers currently
marked, though. Until we decide what to do with all those, we won't have a release. The bottom
line is that we don't have a date, even though the general feeling is that we would like to
have it soon. The are important features lined up for 3.5.0. It viable to have 3.4.6 shortly,
though.

-Flavio