zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Russ Lavoie <ussray...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 19:27:33 GMT
The main reason why I ask, is because I need the ability to dynamically add ZK nodes to the
ensemble.  Is there a supported way to do this in 3.4.5?

Thanks,

Russ

________________________________
 From: Flavio Junqueira <fpjunqueira@yahoo.com>
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Cc: Russ Lavoy <ussray_00@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 9:13 AM
Subject: Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble

Hopefully it is clear that I tried to say long, not log lists.  :-)

-Flavio

On Aug 15, 2013, at 3:07 PM, Flavio Junqueira <fpjunqueira@yahoo.com> wrote:

> There are log lists of patches available and issues for 3.5.0. There are only 7 blockers
currently marked, though. Until we decide what to do with all those, we won't have a release.
The bottom line is that we don't have a date, even though the general feeling is that we would
like to have it soon. The are important features lined up for 3.5.0. It viable to have 3.4.6
shortly, though.