zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 19:43:10 GMT
There's no way (other than manual config change) that I know of. It's why I wrote Exhibitor:
https://github.com/Netflix/exhibitor

-JZ

On Aug 15, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Russ Lavoie <ussray_00@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The main reason why I ask, is because I need the ability to dynamically add ZK nodes
to the ensemble.  Is there a supported way to do this in 3.4.5?

> Thanks,
>
> Russ

currently marked, though. Until we decide what to do with all those, we won't have a release.
The bottom line is that we don't have a date, even though the general feeling is that we would
like to have it soon. The are important features lined up for 3.5.0. It viable to have 3.4.6
shortly, though.