zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shraer <shra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 03:22:43 GMT
w.r.t. ZK-107, there are two open issues:

- ZOOKEEPER-1659 (JMX support for reconfiguration) not sure its
necessary for 3.5.0, but it would be good if someone familiar with JMX
looks into this.
- ZOOKEEPER-1699 which seems serious as it gets the system stuck. I
hope to spend more time on this soon.

Regarding documentation, there is a draft here: ZOOKEEPER-1660

Alex