zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 16:09:15 GMT
We should probably also move to java7 as our "preferred" jvm. e.g.
devs should use that as the default for development, move our jenkins
over to that for most jobs, etc... (continue to support jdk6 though)

Patrick

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
> I'd like to see a 3.5.0-alpha soon. I agree re 1147 and iirc it was
> pretty close (Mahadev?). ZOOKEEPER-1346 (jetty support for monitoring)
> should also go in. It's pretty much ready afair.
>
> I'm happy to RM 3.5 if we can get past these open issues.
>
> Patrick
>

> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés
> <rgs@itevenworks.net> wrote:
>> Hi Stefan,
>>
>> On 9 July 2013 08:13, Stefan Egli <egli@adobe.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We're evaluating using ZooKeeper, and esp the embedded mode (ZOOKEEPER-107 -
[0]), for an implementation of the Sling Discovery API ([1]). Since ZOOKEEPER-107 is planned
for 3.5.0 I was wondering what the release schedule of 3.5.0 is, or any plan thereof? (I saw
a discussion about releasing it from Dec 2012 [1]).