zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:11:40 GMT
This reminds me. I did a lot of work on adding support for Maven
(ZOOKEEPER-1078). It's not entirely finished but it's close. Would be
nice to move to this for 3.5, or at least include it as an option and
consider moving fully in 3.6.

Patrick

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 9:08 AM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
> Mahadev has been RMing the 3.4.x releases. Flavio you might want to
> get experience doing 3.4.6 unless Mahadev is interested. I'm fine
> RMing 3.5 line.
>
> Patrick
>
> On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 7:01 AM, Flavio Junqueira <fpjunqueira@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I've also been wondering about 3.4.6. I don't mind being the RM for 3.5.0 if you
want to do 3.4.6.

>> -Flavio
>>
>> On Jul 9, 2013, at 5:49 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I'd like to see a 3.5.0-alpha soon. I agree re 1147 and iirc it was
>>> pretty close (Mahadev?). ZOOKEEPER-1346 (jetty support for monitoring)
>>> should also go in. It's pretty much ready afair.
>>>
>>> I'm happy to RM 3.5 if we can get past these open issues.
>>>
>>> Patrick

- [0]), for an implementation of the Sling Discovery API ([1]). Since ZOOKEEPER-107 is planned
for 3.5.0 I was wondering what the release schedule of 3.5.0 is, or any plan thereof? (I saw
a discussion about releasing it from Dec 2012 [1]).