zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:50:14 GMT
1147 is pretty close. I am working on getting this into trunk.

Hopefully today/tomm.

thanks
mahadev

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 7:01 AM, Flavio Junqueira <fpjunqueira@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've also been wondering about 3.4.6. I don't mind being the RM for 3.5.0 if you want
to do 3.4.6.

> -Flavio
>
> On Jul 9, 2013, at 5:49 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to see a 3.5.0-alpha soon. I agree re 1147 and iirc it was
>> pretty close (Mahadev?). ZOOKEEPER-1346 (jetty support for monitoring)
>> should also go in. It's pretty much ready afair.
>>
>> I'm happy to RM 3.5 if we can get past these open issues.
>>
>> Patrick
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés
>> <rgs@itevenworks.net> wrote:
>>> Hi Stefan,

- [0]), for an implementation of the Sling Discovery API ([1]). Since ZOOKEEPER-107 is planned
for 3.5.0 I was wondering what the release schedule of 3.5.0 is, or any plan thereof? (I saw
a discussion about releasing it from Dec 2012 [1]).