zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From chao chu <chuchao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple disconnected events received within one millisecond (using zookeeper 3.3.5)
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 16:38:00 GMT
sorry for the confusion, by looking into our own logs very carefully, it
turned out that we ran into an edge case in our own code that we mistakenly
created multiple sessions during the same period. I think that might
explain why we saw some repeat disconnected/connected events in quite a
short time. however, from what i can tell, all of the sessions got expired
at almost the same time (when the connection to zk ensemble re-established?
Since I have no access to the zk server side logs, I have no way to
verify). Does it make sense?

--
ChuChao