zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:01:00 GMT
I've also been wondering about 3.4.6. I don't mind being the RM for 3.5.0 if you want to do
3.4.6.

-Flavio

On Jul 9, 2013, at 5:49 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:

> I'd like to see a 3.5.0-alpha soon. I agree re 1147 and iirc it was
> pretty close (Mahadev?). ZOOKEEPER-1346 (jetty support for monitoring)
> should also go in. It's pretty much ready afair.
>
> I'm happy to RM 3.5 if we can get past these open issues.
>
> Patrick
>

> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés
> <rgs@itevenworks.net> wrote:
>> Hi Stefan,
>>
>> On 9 July 2013 08:13, Stefan Egli <egli@adobe.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We're evaluating using ZooKeeper, and esp the embedded mode (ZOOKEEPER-107 -
[0]), for an implementation of the Sling Discovery API ([1]). Since ZOOKEEPER-107 is planned
for 3.5.0 I was wondering what the release schedule of 3.5.0 is, or any plan thereof? (I saw
a discussion about releasing it from Dec 2012 [1]).