zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Backup/restore of an emsemble
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 09:16:31 GMT
Hi Jordan,

I have one question about the Backup/Restore feature of Exhibitor. Perhaps I should ask this
question on the project list, but given this recent thread I thought it would be a good idea
to ask it here.

This restore doc page:

https://github.com/Netflix/exhibitor/wiki/Restore-UI

refers to logs but not snapshots. What does Exhibitor do about snapshots if anything at all?

-Flavio