zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Watching children updates
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 00:30:38 GMT
Hi Ben,

Your description seems right to me, assuming that when you refer to changes to the children,
you mean setting the data of the children.

You may also want to have a look here if you haven't done it yet:

	http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.5/zookeeperProgrammers.html#ch_zkWatches

About performance impact, you may want to have a look at the discussion here:

-Flavio