zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chewy <f.loo...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Zookeeper Internals & Dyn. Reconf.
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:57:02 GMT
P.S.:

I just read the code again. Within the PrepRequestProcessor, the
ReconfigRequest seems to be rebuild out of the class QuorumVerifier resp.
QuorumPeerConfig and so on. I donĀ“t think just changing the jute file will
do it, if i want to extend the reconfig request by one or more parameters
that are supposed to add to the Data-Content (byte[]) and should end up
inside the data of the zookeeper/config zNode.
I seem to have to change quite a lot of classes, like quroumVerifier,
RequestProcessors and so on, right? What classes would that be in detail?

Greetings,

Frank