zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ranjith Venkatesan <ranjit...@zohocorp.com>
Subject Zookeeper - Network is unreachable
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 06:17:14 GMT
Hi,

I am new to zookeeper. I tried to connect Solr to zookeeper 3.4.5. I setup
an zookeeper ensemble in 3 machines. When network in one of the machine is
down, I am getting the following issue frequently till network is available
again.

If i didnt address this issue soon, many sockets are getting open, hence
"Too Many files are open" Exception is thrown in client side.

/1356971 [main-SendThread(192.168.1.1:2182)] WARN
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn  – Session 0x13fa3080e490000 for server
null, unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
java.net.SocketException: Network is unreachable
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect(Native Method)
	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.connect(SocketChannelImpl.java:525)
	at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.registerAndConnect(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:266)
	at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.connect(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:276)
	at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.startConnect(ClientCnxn.java:958)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:993)/

Thanks in advance

RANJITH VENKATESAN