zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Flavio Junqueira" <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 16:56:46 GMT
I'm not against having ZK-1147 in, but I'm not sure why that's a blocker.
ZK-1549 is a blocker for me, and there are other 5 currently marked as
blockers:

Bug 	ZOOKEEPER-1667 	Watch event isn't handled correctly when a client
reestablish to a server
Bug 	ZOOKEEPER-1551 	Observer ignore txns that comes after snapshot and
UPTODATE
Bug 	ZOOKEEPER-1549 	Data inconsistency when follower is receiving a DIFF
with a dirty snapshot
Bug 	ZOOKEEPER-1159 	ClientCnxn does not propagate session expiration
indication
Bug 	ZOOKEEPER-984 	jenkins failure in testSessionMoved - NPE in quorum

Bug 	ZOOKEEPER-871 	ClientTest testClientCleanup is failing due to high
fd count.

I'm not sure about the last three, so it would be good if we could revisit
those. I think the first three need to get in.

-Flavio

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Hunt [mailto:phunt@apache.org]
Sent: 09 July 2013 17:50
To: UserZooKeeper; DevZooKeeper
Subject: Re: [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?

I'd like to see a 3.5.0-alpha soon. I agree re 1147 and iirc it was pretty
close (Mahadev?). ZOOKEEPER-1346 (jetty support for monitoring) should also
go in. It's pretty much ready afair.

I'm happy to RM 3.5 if we can get past these open issues.

Patrick

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rgs@itevenworks.net>
wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> On 9 July 2013 08:13, Stefan Egli <egli@adobe.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We're evaluating using ZooKeeper, and esp the embedded mode
(ZOOKEEPER-107 - [0]), for an implementation of the Sling Discovery API
([1]). Since ZOOKEEPER-107 is planned for 3.5.0 I was wondering what the
release schedule of 3.5.0 is, or any plan thereof? (I saw a discussion about
releasing it from Dec 2012 [1]).