zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Shamma <mohammadsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamically reconfiguring a one-way deployment
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 19:14:04 GMT
I am trying to grow a zookeeper deployment incrementally using the dynamic
reconfiguration feature. While I have been able to dynamically add new
servers to ensembles of size greater or equal to two, I have not been able
to reconfigure a one-way zookeeper deployment (a.k.a. standalone zookeeper
server).

I was wondering if this behaviour is expected, and whether this is
something that might be addressed in the future.

Thanks,

--
Mohammad Shamma