zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Даниел Симеонов <dsimeo...@gmail.com>
Subject ssl support in zookeeper
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 15:04:22 GMT
Hello,
   I saw that there is no ssl support in zookeeper for both
client-to-server connection as well as inter-server connections.
Is it possible to inject custom code which will handle at least the client
to server connection? As that netty is used to handle this connection?
When do you plan to introduce native ssl support in zookeeper?
I have one more question, what if a zookeeper client doesn't know the
addresses of all the zookeeper servers, will it learn the host names or ips
of the remaining servers from the ones it knows and are alive? What if a
zookeeper server changes its address, should all the zookeeper clients
change its knowledge of the server prior to this change?
Thank you very much!
Best regards, Daniel.