zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Nathaniel Domingo <nathan...@circos.com>
Subject Re: safely upgrade single instance to ensemble
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 01:56:29 GMT
thanks for all your help. i successfully upgraded my zookeeper to an
ensemble. what i did is
updated the configuration and restarted the first node. then launched one
node. then launched another node.

i think the thing to remember is to launch the original node first so that
its data would be copied to the
other nodes.