zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Vinayak Khot <vina...@nutanix.com>
Subject Re: Binding to an specific IP address for election and broadcast ports
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 09:50:11 GMT
You can configure these ports in the Zookeeper configuration file. You can
specify these
ports on the same line in the config file where you list the quoram servers.

eg.
server.1=127.0.0.1:18441:18451
server.2=127.0.0.1:18442:18452
server.3=127.0.0.1:18443:18453

Last two fields in each line above specifies leader election port and
communication port.

- Vinayak