zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] recipes package
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 20:07:48 GMT
My concern with the bundled recipes is whether or not they are maintained. As long as they
contain the current best practices and edge case handling then they are good to have. I haven't
looked at them recently to know is this is accurate or not. For example, a year or so ago
the bundled lock recipe did not correctly handle the persistent/ephemeral node edge case correctly.

-Jordan