zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Dilip Kumar <Dilip.Ku...@hcl.com>
Subject Use zookeeper with Cassandra
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 16:28:41 GMT
Hi All,

I am working in a project to use Cassandra. We are trying to use Zookeeper to manage Cassandra
clusters. We are looking for following

1. Zookeeper in cluster mode (I installed and it is working fine)
2. Allow Zookeeper to monitor Cassandra cluster (I don't know how to do this)
3. Use Zookeeper to perform atomic transaction for Cassandra

Please help. I did lot of search on Google.com however couldn't find anything specific to
this. There are some thread to use Cage library for Zookeeper and Cassandra however I am stuck
at first level to how to use Zookeeper for Cassandra first?

Please help.

Thanks,
Dilip Kumar

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.