zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Urso <antho...@cs.ucla.edu>
Subject Re: Announcing KeptCollections 1.0
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:14:27 GMT
Sorry for the extra email, but somehow I sent the previous message while
attempting to paste this bit into it:

CHANGES:

* All tests are run against an in-process zookeeper, obviating the need to
have  ZooKeeper running on your local machine.

* The jar has been published to Maven Central, thus providing the ability
to use it as a dependency in your Maven build process without separately
installing it:

Cheers,
Anthony