zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Eduardo Miranda <eduardo....@gmail.com>
Subject ZooKeeper mailing list subscribe
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:34:45 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm new to ZooKeeper and I just subscribed to user and developer mailing
list.

Just a brief description:
I am involved in a Teacher Internship Program at State University of
Campinas, Brazil where we have a distributed systems course at an advanced
undergraduate level. The goal of this course is to provide an attractive
environment in which students can apply some fundamental concepts of
distributed systems. We are working with ZooKeeper in search of an ideal
implementation of barriers. We hope that, with your help, we can reach this
goal.

Regards,
Eduardo Miranda

http://www.emiranda.com.br