zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: zookeeper with OSGI Container
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 22:27:54 GMT
We use zookeeper in OSGi in CXF DOSGi. You can take a look at the
starter we use here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/trunk/discovery/distributed/zookeeper-server/

Christian

Am 01.03.2013 16:46, schrieb Narasimha Tadepalli:
> Dear All
>
> Anybody have good success in using zookeeper client from OSGI bundle? I am having connectivity
issues when using the zookeeper from OSGI bundle. Really appreciate some insights.

> Thanks
> Narasimha
> NOTICE: All information in and attached to this email may be proprietary, confidential,
privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous disclosure. If you are not the
sender's intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy,
forward, or disseminate this message.

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de