zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Rzewucki <mrzewu...@gmail.com>
Subject No JAAS configuration section named 'Server'
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 22:57:49 GMT
Hi,

Sometimes zookeeper 3.4.5 crashes at startup:

2013-02-07 22:41:45,003 [myid:3] - ERROR [main:ServerCnxnFactory@193] - No
JAAS configuration section named 'Server' was foundin '/path/auth.conf'.
2013-02-07 22:41:45,004 [myid:3] - ERROR [main:QuorumPeerMain@89] -
Unexpected exception, exiting abnormally
java.io.IOException: No JAAS configuration section named 'Server' was
foundin '/path/auth.conf'.
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.ServerCnxnFactory.configureSaslLogin(ServerCnxnFactory.java:194)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.configure(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:87)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.runFromConfig(QuorumPeerMain.java:130)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.initializeAndRun(QuorumPeerMain.java:111)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.main(QuorumPeerMain.java:78)

I'm using zk for solr and I don't need authentication. How can I disable
this or avoid issue above ?

Thanks.