zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Can't find socket library on Solaris
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:12:45 GMT
Hi Gina,

Could you open a jira for this? The solaris build has been failing for
a while (before getting to c client compilation phase), and it's
possible that things got broken unnoticed. Also, it would be great if
you can help fix this as I don't have a solaris build environment.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER

Thanks!
--Michi

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Zhang, Gina <gina.zhang@tekcomms.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to compile zookeeper on Solaris. It does not build on it.
> When I run ./configure, it could not find socket library.
> Also it has problem in a number of other places because the functions have different
signatures on Linux and Solaris.