zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From <indirapriyadharshini.thangam...@wipro.com>
Subject Reg: SASL Authentication
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:28:00 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to implement Digest MD5 SASL authentication.
While I have given the correct username and password its getting connected to zk and working
fine as expected.

But if I give wrong password I am expecting "AuthFailed" exception message.
But I am getting the keeper state as "Disconnected" and the "ConnectionLoss" exception is
thrown.

What I am doing wrong?

While checking in the zk server console getting the following log

2013-02-13 17:40:36,359 [myid:] - WARN  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:ZooKeeperServer@940]
- Client failed t
o SASL authenticate: javax.security.sasl.SaslException: DIGEST-MD5: digest response format
violation. Mismatched response
.
2013-02-13 17:40:36,360 [myid:] - WARN  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:ZooKeeperServer@946]
- Closing client
connection due to SASL authentication failure.
2013-02-13 17:40:36,361 [myid:] - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@1001]
- Closed socket co
nnection for client /127.0.0.1:59747 which had sessionid 0x13cd30f81910001
2013-02-13 17:40:36,363 [myid:] - ERROR [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@180]
- Unexpected Except
ion:
java.nio.channels.CancelledKeyException
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectionKeyImpl.ensureValid(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.ch.SelectionKeyImpl.interestOps(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.sendBuffer(NIOServerCnxn.java:153)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.sendResponse(NIOServerCnxn.java:1076)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer.processPacket(ZooKeeperServer.java:907)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.readRequest(NIOServerCnxn.java:365)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.readPayload(NIOServerCnxn.java:202)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.doIO(NIOServerCnxn.java:236)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.run(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:208)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2013-02-13 17:40:36,453 [myid:] - WARN  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@338]
- Exception causing
 close of session 0x13cd30f81910001 due to java.nio.channels.CancelledKeyException
2013-02-13 17:40:56,000 [myid:] - INFO  [SessionTracker:ZooKeeperServer@325] - Expiring session
0x13cd30f81910001, timeou
t of 20000ms exceeded
2013-02-13 17:40:56,017 [myid:] - INFO  [ProcessThread(sid:0 cport:-1)::PrepRequestProcessor@476]
- Processed session ter
mination for sessionid: 0x13cd30f81910001

Regards,
Indira

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com