zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Edward Ribeiro <edward.ribe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper integration with hadoop
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:00:31 GMT
Hi,

Zookeeper is part of Hadoop. Other Hadoop systems like HBase and HDFS, for
example, have already been integrated to use ZK to high availability so, as
far as I know, it's a matter of configuration. I suggest you dig what is
going in your cluster (MapReduce, HBase, and/or HDFS) to see what ZK can
already do for your cluster.

Edward