zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From S C <as...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: force snapshot
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 17:00:07 GMT
Dayal,
I believe you pointed the threshold. Thank you. Is there a way to take an adhoc snapshot for
troubleshooting / analysis of any issues?
Upon looking for snapCount, I came across "zookeeper.snapCount" a system property with default
value of 100,000.  Is my understanding correct?

Thanks,SC

> From: dayal.dilli@userevents.com
> To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
> Subject: RE: force snapshot
> Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 14:35:02 +0000
>
> Change the value of snapCount in conf/zoo.cfg
>
> The default is 10,000.

for troubleshooting or for any Operational reasons?