zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Reconnection after connectTimeout elapsed
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:35:35 GMT
I think my issue is because of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1159 - I've
added a test to the issue to show the problem.

On Jan 10, 2013, at 1:48 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> If the connection fails to connection and connectTimeout has elapsed is there any way
to get the ZooKeeper client to attempt to connect again? My testing and reading of the code
determine that there isn't. The scenario I see is a cluster that is down for a relatively
long time. I see KeeperState.Disconnected but the clients will never reconnect when the cluster
comes back up.