zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>
Subject Re: Curator and queue recipe warning
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 12:09:05 GMT
InterestingÅ . I had long ago requested clarification of the zookeeper
limits.  This is in keeping with my expectations.  Good for relatively
small numbers of children.

For example, you would be safe trying to coordinate 1000 machines but not
safe trying to coordinate the locations of 100,000+ shards over 1000
machines.

Bryan