zookeeper-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ephemeral node not getting deleted
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 17:30:14 GMT
Yes, a jira with the zookeeper log4j logs and the datadir (tar.gz)
from all three servers would be great.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER

Thanks,

Patrick

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:10 AM, Camille Fournier <camille@apache.org> wrote:
> This is probably not debuggable with just this log snippet, or at least
> nothing jumps out at me. Can you open a jira ticket and include the
> transaction logs from all 3 zookeepers in the ticket?
>
> Thanks,
> Camille
>
> On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:53 AM, Deepa <deepavas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>   I have zookeeper cluster of size 3,with the following parameters set
>> across all the servers:
>> tickTime=2000
>> initLimit=10
>> syncLimit=5
>>
>>   Session timeout is set to 40sec and using zookeeper 3.4.4. My application
>> works something like this:
>> It creates ephemeral nodes if it can grab and serve a range from a list of
>> ranges . It basically creates 2 ephemerals if its successful in finding a
>> range. From the zookeeper server logs, I see that only one of the ephemeral
>> node is getting deleted while bringing down servers randomly and restarting
>> them.
>>
>> Please find the log snippet below:
>>
>> 2012-12-03 19:22:52,360 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [FollowerRequestProcessor:2:CommitProcessor@171] - Processing request::
>> sessionid:0x23b6109f83e0001 type:createSession cxid:0x0
>> zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown reqpath:n/a
>> 2012-12-03 19:22:52,362 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:CommitProcessor@161] - Committing
>> request:: sessionid:0x23b6109f83e0001 type:createSession cxid:0x0
>> zxid:0x3000000013 txntype:-10 reqpath:n/a
>> 2012-12-03 19:22:52,362 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [CommitProcessor:2:FinalRequestProcessor@88] - Processing request::
>> sessionid:*0x23b6109f83e0001* type:createSession cxid:0x0 zxid:0x3000000013
>> txntype:-10 reqpath:n/a
>> 2012-12-03 19:22:52,363 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [CommitProcessor:2:FinalRequestProcessor@160] -
>> sessionid:*0x23b6109f83e0001
>> *type:createSession cxid:0x0 zxid:0x3000000013 txntype:-10 reqpath:n/a
>> 2012-12-03 19:22:52,364 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [CommitProcessor:2:ZooKeeperServer@595] - Established session
>> *0x23b6109f83e0001 *with negotiated timeout 40000 for client
>> /192.168.11.94:3566
>>
>> 2012-12-03 19:23:01,143 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [CommitProcessor:2:FinalRequestProcessor@88] - Processing request::
>> sessionid:*0x23b6109f83e0001 *type:create cxid:0x50bdb440 zxid:0x300000002d
>> txntype:1 reqpath:/CONFIGNODE/NP2147483647
>> 2012-12-03 19:23:01,144 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [CommitProcessor:2:FinalRequestProcessor@160] -
>> sessionid:*0x23b6109f83e0001
>> *type:create cxid:0x50bdb440 zxid:0x300000002d txntype:1
>> reqpath:*/CONFIGNODE/NP2147483647*
>>
>> 2012-12-03 19:23:01,157 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [FollowerRequestProcessor:2:CommitProcessor@171] - Processing request::
>> sessionid:*0x23b6109f83e0001 *type:create cxid:0x50bdb444
>> zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown reqpath:*/ACTIVE/NP2147483647*
>> 2012-12-03 19:23:01,159 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:CommitProcessor@161] - Committing
>> request:: sessionid:0x23b6109f83e0001 type:create cxid:0x50bdb444
>> zxid:0x3000000032 txntype:1 reqpath:n/a
>> 2012-12-03 19:23:01,159 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [CommitProcessor:2:FinalRequestProcessor@88] - Processing request::
>> sessionid:0x23b6109f83e0001 type:create cxid:0x50bdb444 zxid:0x3000000032
>> txntype:1 reqpath:/ACTIVE/NP2147483647
>> 2012-12-03 19:23:01,160 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [CommitProcessor:2:FinalRequestProcessor@160] -
>> sessionid:0x23b6109f83e0001
>> type:create cxid:0x50bdb444 zxid:0x3000000032 txntype:1
>> reqpath:*/ACTIVE/NP2147483647*
>> 2012-12-03 19:45:16,672 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [CommitProcessor:2:FinalRequestProcessor@88] - Processing request::
>> sessionid:0x23b6109f83e0001 type:ping cxid:0xfffffffffffffffe
>> zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown reqpath:n/a
>> 2012-12-03 19:45:16,672 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [CommitProcessor:2:FinalRequestProcessor@160] -
>> sessionid:0x23b6109f83e0001
>> type:ping cxid:0xfffffffffffffffe zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown
>> reqpath:n/a
>> 2012-12-03 19:45:26,966 [myid:2] - WARN
>> [RecvWorker:1:QuorumCnxManager$RecvWorker@762] - Connection broken for id
>> 1,
>> my id = 2, error =
>> java.io.EOFException
>>         at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:392)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager$RecvWorker.run(QuorumCnxManager.java:747)
>> 2012-12-03 19:45:26,972 [myid:2] - WARN
>> [RecvWorker:1:QuorumCnxManager$RecvWorker@765] - Interrupting SendWorker
>> 2012-12-03 19:45:26,973 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [RecvWorker:1:QuorumCnxManager$SendWorker@588] - Calling finish for 1
>> 2012-12-03 19:45:26,973 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [RecvWorker:1:QuorumCnxManager$SendWorker@608] - Removing entry from
>> senderWorkerMap sid=1
>> 2012-12-03 19:45:26,973 [myid:2] - WARN
>> [SendWorker:1:QuorumCnxManager$SendWorker@679] - Interrupted while waiting
>> for message on queue
>> java.lang.InterruptedException
>>         at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.reportInterruptAfterWait(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2017)
>>         at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2094)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ArrayBlockingQueue.poll(ArrayBlockingQueue.java:370)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.pollSendQueue(QuorumCnxManager.java:831)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.access$500(QuorumCnxManager.java:62)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager$SendWorker.run(QuorumCnxManager.java:667)
>> 2012-12-03 19:45:26,974 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [SendWorker:1:QuorumCnxManager$SendWorker@588] - Calling finish for 1
>> 2012-12-03 19:45:26,974 [myid:2] - WARN
>> [SendWorker:1:QuorumCnxManager$SendWorker@688] - Send worker leaving
>> thread
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,059 [myid:] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeerConfig@101] -
>> Reading configuration from: /usr/zookeeper/bin/../conf/zoo.cfg
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,066 [myid:] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeerConfig@334] -
>> Defaulting to majority quorums
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,071 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:DatadirCleanupManager@78] -
>> autopurge.snapRetainCount set to 3
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,072 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:DatadirCleanupManager@79] -
>> autopurge.purgeInterval set to 0
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,073 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:DatadirCleanupManager@101]
>> -
>> Purge task is not scheduled.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,080 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:hiearchy=default
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,081 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:HierarchyDynamicMBean@254]
>> -
>> postRegister is called.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,084 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:logger=root
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,086 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:LoggerDynamicMBean@256] -
>> Adding AppenderMBean for appender named CONSOLE
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,089 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AppenderDynamicMBean@152] -
>> getMBeanInfo called.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,090 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AppenderDynamicMBean@309] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:appender=CONSOLE
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,091 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AppenderDynamicMBean@191] -
>> Adding LayoutMBean:CONSOLE,layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,093 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:LayoutDynamicMBean@138] -
>> getMBeanInfo called.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,095 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:appender=CONSOLE,layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,096 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:LoggerDynamicMBean@256] -
>> Adding AppenderMBean for appender named ROLLINGFILE
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,097 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AppenderDynamicMBean@152] -
>> getMBeanInfo called.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,099 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AppenderDynamicMBean@309] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:appender=ROLLINGFILE
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,100 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AppenderDynamicMBean@191] -
>> Adding LayoutMBean:ROLLINGFILE,layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,101 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:LayoutDynamicMBean@138] -
>> getMBeanInfo called.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,102 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:appender=ROLLINGFILE,layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,105 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:HierarchyDynamicMBean@126]
>> -
>> ---Adding logger [root] as listener.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,106 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:logger=org.apache.log4j.jmx.LayoutDynamicMBean
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,107 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:HierarchyDynamicMBean@126]
>> -
>> ---Adding logger [org.apache.log4j.jmx.LayoutDynamicMBean] as listener.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,108 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:logger=org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,109 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:HierarchyDynamicMBean@126]
>> -
>> ---Adding logger [org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain] as
>> listener.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,109 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:logger=org.apache.log4j.jmx.LoggerDynamicMBean
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,110 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:HierarchyDynamicMBean@126]
>> -
>> ---Adding logger [org.apache.log4j.jmx.LoggerDynamicMBean] as listener.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,110 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:logger=org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerConfig
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,111 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:HierarchyDynamicMBean@126]
>> -
>> ---Adding logger [org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerConfig] as
>> listener.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,111 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:logger=org.apache.zookeeper.jmx.MBeanRegistry
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,112 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:HierarchyDynamicMBean@126]
>> -
>> ---Adding logger [org.apache.zookeeper.jmx.MBeanRegistry] as listener.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,112 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:logger=org.apache.log4j.jmx.HierarchyDynamicMBean
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,113 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:HierarchyDynamicMBean@126]
>> -
>> ---Adding logger [org.apache.log4j.jmx.HierarchyDynamicMBean] as listener.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,113 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:logger=org.apache.log4j.jmx.AppenderDynamicMBean
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,114 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:HierarchyDynamicMBean@126]
>> -
>> ---Adding logger [org.apache.log4j.jmx.AppenderDynamicMBean] as listener.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,114 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:AbstractDynamicMBean@124] -
>> preRegister called. Server=com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@558385e3
>> ,
>> name=log4j:logger=org.apache.zookeeper.server.DatadirCleanupManager
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,115 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:HierarchyDynamicMBean@126]
>> -
>> ---Adding logger [org.apache.zookeeper.server.DatadirCleanupManager] as
>> listener.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,115 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeerMain@127] -
>> Starting quorum peer
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,135 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxnFactory@94] -
>> binding to port 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,157 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@79] -
>> Opening
>> datadir:/media/n/zklogs snapDir:/media/n/zookeeper
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,163 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeer@913] - tickTime
>> set to 2000
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,163 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeer@933] -
>> minSessionTimeout set to -1
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,164 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeer@944] -
>> maxSessionTimeout set to -1
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,164 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeer@959] - initLimit
>> set to 10
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,207 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:FileSnap@83] - Reading
>> snapshot /media/n/zookeeper/version-2/snapshot.2f00000045
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,282 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [main:FileTxnLog$FileTxnIterator@575] - Created new input stream
>> /media/n/zklogs/version-2/log.2f0000000a
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,283 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [main:FileTxnLog$FileTxnIterator@578] - Created new input archive
>> /media/n/zklogs/version-2/log.2f0000000a
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,287 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [main:FileTxnLog$FileTxnIterator@618] - EOF excepton java.io.EOFException:
>> Failed to read /media/n/zklogs/version-2/log.2f0000000a
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,287 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [main:FileTxnLog$FileTxnIterator@575] - Created new input stream
>> /media/n/zklogs/version-2/log.3000000001
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,288 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [main:FileTxnLog$FileTxnIterator@578] - Created new input archive
>> /media/n/zklogs/version-2/log.3000000001
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,292 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949] - Ignoring
>> processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,293 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,295 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949] - Ignoring
>> processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,295 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,295 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949] - Ignoring
>> processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,295 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,296 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949] - Ignoring
>> processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -101
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,296 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -101
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,296 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949] - Ignoring
>> processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,296 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,298 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949] - Ignoring
>> processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,298 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,299 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949] - Ignoring
>> processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,299 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,300 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949] - Ignoring
>> processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,300 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,301 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949] - Ignoring
>> processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,301 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,301 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949] - Ignoring
>> processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,302 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,302 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949] - Ignoring
>> processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,302 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,303 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@968] - Deleting
>> ephemeral node 2012-12-03 19:46:25,318 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:DataTree@949
>> ]
>> - Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,318 [myid:2] - DEBUG [main:FileTxnSnapLog@213] -
>> Ignoring processTxn failure hdr: -1 : error: -110
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,319 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [main:FileTxnLog$FileTxnIterator@618] - EOF excepton java.io.EOFException:
>> Failed to read /media/n/zklogs/version-2/log.3000000001
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,322 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxnFactory@197] -
>> Accepted socket connection from /192.168.11.39:37452
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,324 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [Thread-1:QuorumCnxManager$Listener@486] - My election bind port:
>> 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:3888
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,327 [myid:2] - WARN
>> [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@354] - Exception
>> causing close of session 0x0 due to java.io.IOException: ZooKeeperServer
>> not
>> running
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,328 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@358] -
>> IOException
>> stack trace
>> java.io.IOException: ZooKeeperServer not running
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.readLength(NIOServerCnxn.java:925)
>>         at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.doIO(NIOServerCnxn.java:229)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.run(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:208)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,329 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@1001] - Closed
>> socket connection for client /192.168.11.39:37452 (no session established
>> for client)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,329 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:QuorumPeer@635] - Starting quorum
>> peer
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,333 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:QuorumPeer@670] - LOOKING
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,333 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:QuorumPeer@601] - Initializing
>> leader election protocol...
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,335 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@641] -
>> Updating
>> proposal: 2 (newleader), 0x300000004e (newzxid), -1 (oldleader),
>> 0xffffffffffffffff (oldzxid)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,335 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@740] - New
>> election. My id =  2, proposed zxid=0x300000004e
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,335 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@531] - Sending
>> Notification: 2 (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x1 (n.round), 1
>> (recipient), 2 (myid), 0x30 (n.peerEpoch)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,336 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@531] - Sending
>> Notification: 2 (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x1 (n.round), 2
>> (recipient), 2 (myid), 0x30 (n.peerEpoch)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,336 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@531] - Sending
>> Notification: 2 (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x1 (n.round), 3
>> (recipient), 2 (myid), 0x30 (n.peerEpoch)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,336 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@350] - Opening channel to server 1
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,339 [myid:2] - WARN
>> [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@368] - Cannot open channel to 1 at
>> election address /192.168.11.99:3888
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>         at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>>         at
>>
>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:327)
>>         at
>>
>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:193)
>>         at
>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:180)
>>         at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:384)
>>         at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:546)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.connectOne(QuorumCnxManager.java:354)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.toSend(QuorumCnxManager.java:327)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerSender.process(FastLeaderElection.java:393)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerSender.run(FastLeaderElection.java:365)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,342 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@350] - Opening channel to server 3
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,343 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerReceiver@230] -
>> Receive new notification message. My id = 2
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,343 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection@542] - Notification: 2
>> (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x1 (n.round), LOOKING (n.state), 2
>> (n.sid), 0x30 (n.peerEPoch), LOOKING (my state)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,344 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@356] - Connected to server 3
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,350 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@190] - Have smaller server
>> identifier, so dropping the connection: (3, 2)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,351 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@558] - id: 2,
>> proposed id: 2, zxid: 0x300000004e, proposed zxid: 0x300000004e
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,351 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@810] - Adding
>> vote: from=2, proposed leader=2, proposed zxid=0x300000004e, proposed
>> election epoch=0x1
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,352 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [/192.168.11.97:3888:QuorumCnxManager$Listener@493] - Received connection
>> request /192.168.11.100:59102
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,353 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [/192.168.11.97:3888:QuorumCnxManager$SendWorker@570] - Address of remote
>> peer: 3
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,355 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerReceiver@230] -
>> Receive new notification message. My id = 2
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,355 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection@542] - Notification: 3
>> (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x17 (n.round), LOOKING (n.state), 3
>> (n.sid), 0x30 (n.peerEPoch), LOOKING (my state)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,356 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerReceiver@230] -
>> Receive new notification message. My id = 2
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,356 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection@542] - Notification: 3
>> (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x17 (n.round), LOOKING (n.state), 3
>> (n.sid), 0x30 (n.peerEPoch), LOOKING (my state)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,356 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@558] - id: 3,
>> proposed id: 2, zxid: 0x300000004e, proposed zxid: 0x300000004e
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,356 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@641] -
>> Updating
>> proposal: 3 (newleader), 0x300000004e (newzxid), 2 (oldleader),
>> 0x300000004e
>> (oldzxid)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,357 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@531] - Sending
>> Notification: 3 (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x17 (n.round), 1
>> (recipient), 2 (myid), 0x30 (n.peerEpoch)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,357 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@531] - Sending
>> Notification: 3 (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x17 (n.round), 2
>> (recipient), 2 (myid), 0x30 (n.peerEpoch)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,357 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@531] - Sending
>> Notification: 3 (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x17 (n.round), 3
>> (recipient), 2 (myid), 0x30 (n.peerEpoch)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,357 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@810] - Adding
>> vote: from=3, proposed leader=3, proposed zxid=0x300000004e, proposed
>> election epoch=0x17
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,357 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@558] - id: 3,
>> proposed id: 3, zxid: 0x300000004e, proposed zxid: 0x300000004e
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,357 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@810] - Adding
>> vote: from=3, proposed leader=3, proposed zxid=0x300000004e, proposed
>> election epoch=0x17
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,357 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@350] - Opening channel to server 1
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,358 [myid:2] - WARN
>> [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@368] - Cannot open channel to 1 at
>> election address /192.168.11.99:3888
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>         at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>>         at
>>
>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:327)
>>         at
>>
>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:193)
>>         at
>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:180)
>>         at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:384)
>>         at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:546)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.connectOne(QuorumCnxManager.java:354)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.toSend(QuorumCnxManager.java:327)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerSender.process(FastLeaderElection.java:393)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerSender.run(FastLeaderElection.java:365)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,359 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@373] - There is a connection
>> already
>> for server 3
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,359 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerReceiver@230] -
>> Receive new notification message. My id = 2
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,359 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection@542] - Notification: 3
>> (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x17 (n.round), LOOKING (n.state), 2
>> (n.sid), 0x30 (n.peerEPoch), LOOKING (my state)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,359 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@558] - id: 3,
>> proposed id: 3, zxid: 0x300000004e, proposed zxid: 0x300000004e
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,359 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@810] - Adding
>> vote: from=2, proposed leader=3, proposed zxid=0x300000004e, proposed
>> election epoch=0x17
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,560 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@663] - I'm a
>> participant: 2
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,560 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@493] - About
>> to
>> leave FLE instance: leader=3, zxid=0x300000004e, my id=2, my
>> state=FOLLOWING
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,560 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:QuorumPeer@738] - FOLLOWING
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,564 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Learner@85] - TCP NoDelay set to:
>> true
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,569 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:zookeeper.version=3.4.4-1386507, built on 09/17/2012 08:33 GMT
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,569 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:host.name=SuryaLinux2
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,570 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:java.version=1.6.0_22
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,570 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,570 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:java.home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0.x86_64/jre
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,570 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>>
>> environment:java.class.path=/usr/zookeeper/bin/../build/classes:/usr/zookeeper/bin/../build/lib/*.jar:/usr/zookeeper/bin/../lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar:/usr/zookeeper/bin/../lib/slf4j-api-1.6.1.jar:/usr/zookeeper/bin/../lib/netty-3.2.2.Final.jar:/usr/zookeeper/bin/../lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar:/usr/zookeeper/bin/../lib/jline-0.9.94.jar:/usr/zookeeper/bin/../zookeeper-3.4.4.jar:/usr/zookeeper/bin/../src/java/lib/*.jar:/usr/zookeeper/bin/../conf:
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,570 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>>
>> environment:java.library.path=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0.x86_64/jre/lib/amd64/server:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0.x86_64/jre/lib/amd64:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0.x86_64/jre/../lib/amd64:/usr/java/packages/lib/amd64:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,570 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:java.io.tmpdir=/tmp
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,571 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:java.compiler=<NA>
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,571 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:os.name=Linux
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,571 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:os.arch=amd64
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,571 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:os.version=2.6.32-220.el6.x86_64
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,572 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:user.name=root
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,572 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:user.home=/root
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,572 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Environment@100] - Server
>> environment:user.dir=/usr/zookeeper/bin
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,573 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:ZooKeeperServer@162] - Created
>> server with tickTime 2000 minSessionTimeout 4000 maxSessionTimeout 40000
>> datadir /media/n/zklogs/version-2 snapdir /media/n/zookeeper/version-2
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,574 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Follower@63] - FOLLOWING - LEADER
>> ELECTION TOOK - 239
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,595 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxnFactory@197] -
>> Accepted socket connection from /192.168.11.39:37455
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,595 [myid:2] - WARN
>> [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@354] - Exception
>> causing close of session 0x0 due to java.io.IOException: ZooKeeperServer
>> not
>> running
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,595 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@358] -
>> IOException
>> stack trace
>> java.io.IOException: ZooKeeperServer not running
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.readLength(NIOServerCnxn.java:925)
>>         at
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.doIO(NIOServerCnxn.java:229)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.run(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:208)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,596 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@1001] - Closed
>> socket connection for client /192.168.11.39:37455 (no session established
>> for client)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,653 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:Learner@322] - Getting a diff
>> from
>> the leader 0x300000004e
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,655 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FileTxnSnapLog@240] -
>> Snapshotting:
>> 0x300000004e to /media/n/zookeeper/version-2/snapshot.300000004e
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:25,696 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FileTxnSnapLog@240] -
>> Snapshotting:
>> 0x300000004e to /media/n/zookeeper/version-2/snapshot.300000004e
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,435 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [/192.168.11.97:3888:QuorumCnxManager$Listener@493] - Received connection
>> request /192.168.11.99:52425
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,436 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [/192.168.11.97:3888:QuorumCnxManager@265] - Create new connection to
>> server: 1
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,436 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [/192.168.11.97:3888:QuorumCnxManager@350] - Opening channel to server 1
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,437 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [/192.168.11.97:3888:QuorumCnxManager@356] - Connected to server 1
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,438 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [/192.168.11.97:3888:QuorumCnxManager$SendWorker@570] - Address of remote
>> peer: 1
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,443 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerReceiver@230] -
>> Receive new notification message. My id = 2
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,443 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection@542] - Notification: 1
>> (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x1 (n.round), LOOKING (n.state), 1
>> (n.sid), 0x30 (n.peerEPoch), FOLLOWING (my state)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,444 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerReceiver@317] -
>> Sending new notification. My id =  2 recipient=1 zxid=0x300000004e leader=3
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,444 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@373] - There is a connection
>> already
>> for server 1
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,448 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerReceiver@230] -
>> Receive new notification message. My id = 2
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,448 [myid:2] - INFO
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection@542] - Notification: 3
>> (n.leader), 0x300000004e (n.zxid), 0x17 (n.round), LOOKING (n.state), 1
>> (n.sid), 0x30 (n.peerEPoch), FOLLOWING (my state)
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,449 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerReceiver@317] -
>> Sending new notification. My id =  2 recipient=1 zxid=0x300000004e leader=3
>> 2012-12-03 19:46:27,449 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@373] - There is a connection
>> already
>> for server 1
>>
>>
>> 2012-12-03 19:47:07,073 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:CommitProcessor@161] - Committing
>> request:: sessionid:0x23b6109f83e0001 type:closeSession cxid:0x0
>> zxid:0x3100000015 txntype:-11 reqpath:n/a
>> 2012-12-03 19:47:07,073 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [CommitProcessor:2:FinalRequestProcessor@160] -
>> sessionid:0x13b60f68db30000
>> type:exists cxid:0x18f1 zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown
>> reqpath:/CONFIGNODE
>> 2012-12-03 19:47:07,073 [myid:2] - DEBUG
>> [CommitProcessor:2:FinalRequestProcessor@88] - Processing request::
>> sessionid:0x23b6109f83e0001 type:closeSession cxid:0x0 zxid:0x3100000015
>> txntype:-11 reqpath:n/a
>> 2012-12-03 19:47:07,074 [myid:2] - DEBUG [CommitProcessor:2:DataTree@968]
>> -
>> Deleting ephemeral node */CONFIGNODE/NP2147483647* for session
>> *0x23b6109f83e0001*
>>
>>
>>
>>  From the above log, session creates two ephemerals:
>> */CONFIGNODE/NP2147483647* and */ACTIVE/NP2147483647* but deletes only
>> /CONFIGNODE/NP2147483647 on closeSession.
>>
>> Any comment is appreciated.
>>
>> TIA,
>> Deepa
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/Ephemeral-node-not-getting-deleted-tp7578249.html
>> Sent from the zookeeper-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>

Mime
View raw message