zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Eric Pederson <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: leader election, scheduled tasks, losing leadership
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 04:49:08 GMT
Actually I had the same thought and didn't consider having to do this until
I talked about my project at a Zookeeper User Group a month or so ago and I
was given this advice.

I know that I do see leadership being lost/transferred when one of the ZK
servers is restarted (not the whole ensemble).   And it seems like I've
seen it happen even when the ensemble stays totally stable (though I am not
100% sure as it's been a while since I have worked on this particular
application).

-- Eric