zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: very uneven distribution of clients to servers...
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 22:01:18 GMT
Did all the clients connect after all the 3 nodes were up and running ? One
reason why you find this uneven distribution is when you restart one of the
zookeeper nodes all the clients reconnect to one of the remaining nodes but
then dont reconnect back to original node when it come back up.

Can you confirm this is not the case?