zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Pramod Srinivasan <pra...@juniper.net>
Subject question on zookeeper single threaded
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 03:05:20 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the 'C' zookeeper APIs from a single threaded application (linking to lib
zookeeper_st.so), I noticed that when I call
zoo_create (with ZOO_SEQUENCE), the node gets created but the response does not have the path_buffer
set with the path of the actual node created. After a little more digging through, noticed
that wait_sync_comletion was a dummy function for single threaded application and in the multithread
applicaiotn, it was this function which ensured that the path_buffer was filled up before
we return to the caller.

Just wanted to know what needs to be done to make zookeeper_st work properly for single threaded
application. Is there a how-to guide? Google search did not give me any interesting results…

Thanks,
Pramod