zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Tianying Chang <tich...@ebaysf.com>
Subject KeeperErrorCode=InvalideACL while trying to create a znode
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:05:35 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to implement a global lock with zookeeper.  However, it throws an exception of
InvalidACLException while I am trying to create an ephermal/sequential znode. I create the
node with ACL of ZooDefs.Ids.CREATOR_ALL_ACL, which should give all the permission.

Anyone knows why I am getting this Exception? BTW, since I am working with hbase, I am using
the zookeeper client library provided by hbase when needed, don't know if that could cause
some complication here.

Thanks
Tian-Ying