zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: strange logging: [main-EventThread-EventThread...SendThread()]
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 05:10:05 GMT
Are you sure you're running 3.3.3 client? A fix went into the 3.3.2
client that should have fixed the naming issue, I don't see how you'd
circumvent that, if you were indeed running 3.3.2. See this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-795?focusedCommentId=12883316&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12883316

Patrick