zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: long time full gc
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 05:47:54 GMT
It may take an arbitrary time to receive these events in general.

If they client is the only one with any disturbance and that disturbance is
exactly and only garbage collection, then what you say is true (that the
delay will be a few milliseconds or less).

On the other hand, if there are other disturbances such as VM disturbances,
it could be seconds.