zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Nextdoor releases 'zk_watcher'...
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:20:42 GMT
-On a side note, Netflix has its own internal service called Curator that is similar in concept
to ZooKeeper.
Curator is a ZooKeeper client. It's not a ZooKeeper replacement.

-JZ

On Oct 30, 2012, at 1:18 PM, Matt Wise <matt@nextdoor.com> wrote:

> I work at Nextdoor.com as the Systems Architect... We've just published a new blog entry
on our Engineering Blog (http://engblog.nextdoor.com/) discussing how we use ZooKeeper and
Puppet to dynamically configure our environments as they change in the cloud. We've written
a few tools to help us do this, and we've now published them openly so that others can leverage
them as well.