zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Brett Hoerner <br...@bretthoerner.com>
Subject Problem reading/writing data on new 3.4.4 cluster
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:17:20 GMT
Hi,

I've created a 3 node Zookeeper 3.4.4 cluster (running under
Exhibitor, but that shouldn't matter). They come up, elect a leader
and seem generally happy. Exhibitor shows them as green and pings them
regularly with "ruok".

When I try to read or write anything to them (from Exhibitor or from
zkCli.sh) I get a timeout error, though. I've attached logs of me
connecting to the localhost ZK and attempting a / to no avail.

https://gist.github.com/12354d7488e2fe4a26e2

How do I go about debugging this? I don't see any clues as to what
could be wrong. What other information can I provide?

Thanks,
Brett