zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Matt Wise <m...@nextdoor.com>
Subject Re: Nextdoor releases 'zk_watcher'...
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:28:35 GMT
Jordan,
  Thank you for the clarification. I've removed that reference entirely -- you're correct,
and the distinction in the post was not clear. Thank you!

--Matt

On Oct 30, 2012, at 1:20 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> -On a side note, Netflix has its own internal service called Curator that is similar
in concept to ZooKeeper.
> Curator is a ZooKeeper client. It's not a ZooKeeper replacement.
>
> -JZ
>
> On Oct 30, 2012, at 1:18 PM, Matt Wise <matt@nextdoor.com> wrote:
>
>> I work at Nextdoor.com as the Systems Architect... We've just published a new blog
entry on our Engineering Blog (http://engblog.nextdoor.com/) discussing how we use ZooKeeper
and Puppet to dynamically configure our environments as they change in the cloud. We've written
a few tools to help us do this, and we've now published them openly so that others can leverage
them as well.