zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Some thing is wrong
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 06:24:40 GMT
I'll bet that you have a ZNode that has too many children and your jute buffer is maxed out.
The default maximum for zookeeper api calls is 1MB. You can easily surpass this with large
ZNodes (10K plus children).

-Jordan

On Oct 16, 2012, at 11:06 PM, yang.li <yang.li@baifendian.com> wrote:

> Hi, all:
>
> I'm in charge of a zookeeper cluster including six nodes. It worked well for the last
six months,
> but yesterday when I want to list the children of a specific path "/dp/monitor_root/child/CDSkafkaSensor/msg",

> something is just wrong. Here is the dump info as shown below:
>
> [zk: zk-6:2181(CONNECTED) 1] ls /dp/monitor_root/child/CDSkafkaSensor/msg
> 2012-10-17 13:47:28,719 [myid:] - WARN  [main-SendThread(m32p118.bfdabc.com:2181):ClientCnxn$SendThread@1057]
- Session 0x63a6d4272590001 for server m32p118.bfdabc.com/192.168.32.118:2181, unexpected
error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
> java.io.IOException: Packet len5362775 is out of range!
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocket.readLength(ClientCnxnSocket.java:112)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doIO(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:77)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:291)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1035)
>
> WATCHER::
>
> WatchedEvent state:Disconnected type:None path:null
> Exception in thread "main" org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /dp/monitor_root/child/CDSkafkaSensor/msg
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getChildren(ZooKeeper.java:1448)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getChildren(ZooKeeper.java:1476)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.processZKCmd(ZooKeeperMain.java:717)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.processCmd(ZooKeeperMain.java:593)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.executeLine(ZooKeeperMain.java:365)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.run(ZooKeeperMain.java:323)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.main(ZooKeeperMain.java:282)
>
> I have tried many ways to solve this problem, but none of those works,  even the "super
user" method.
> Now neither can I list the node, nor can I delete it . So I really really need a help.
Thank you!