zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Parkirat Bagga <parkiratba...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding watcher on the same zk node multiple times - jute.maxbuffer
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 05:43:45 GMT
Hi,

I am using zookeerper version 3.3.3. My program is adding exists,
getchildren and getdata watchers on 1 zk node every 30 secs. We have other
watchers also.

The watcher object is singleton. So essentially, the watcher object which
gets attached is same every time.

So number of notifications comes for that node is only 1 when something
happens on that node.

Is it possible that this operation of adding same watcher multiple times
affect jute.maxbuffer limit in any way?

Does this operation add multiple watchers or the same watcher gets
overridden?

Regards,
Parkirat Singh Bagga.