zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Camille Fournier <cami...@apache.org>
Subject Meetup during Strata/Hadoop World
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 23:13:41 GMT
Hi everyone,

For those of you attending Strata/Hadoop World here in lovely New York,
we're hosting a meetup!
http://www.meetup.com/zookeeperusergroup/events/81954542/

It will be on Thursday evening after the conference, at the conference
Hilton, and Cloudera is generously providing food and beverages for the
event.
We're also eager to get some folks to present any work they've done using
ZooKeeper or any major patches. We will also have a roadmap and process
discussion for anyone with feedback.
Tell your friends and RSVP! I'm the coordinator so feel free to contact me
directly with any questions.

Cheers,
Camille