zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From sun liwei <slivey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper in Kafka has gets a very low Performance
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 01:44:22 GMT
Let me give more details:
I have two zookeeper clusters: A(3.3.4) and B(3.4.3).
A is used by Kafka only. B servers other application rather than Kafka.
The performance of A is very bad no matter which path I read with getData;
But B works well.

My suspicion is that Kafka makes A slowing down. There are 1000+
consumers(each consumer is a node) in A. Kafka updates the value of all
these consumers very frequently. So, that means the write operations in A
is much more than read operations.