zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Simon Doherty <simon.f.dohe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session refused, zxid too high
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 21:38:33 GMT
Well, it's part of a clojure client for the Kafka queue called
kafka-clj, but it uses Netflix's Curator Framework to talk to
Zookeeper.

The kafka-clj client doesn't seem to be very actively developed, so I
suspect that the problem is there. (Perhaps some arguments have been
mixed up somewhere.)

The Curator Framework is developed and used more actively, so it
should be more reliable. I'll post another message to their mailing
list. But I don't want to impugn their reliability at the moment. :)

Thanks

Simon