zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From charles charles <charles1...@outlook.com>
Subject About initLimit and syncLimit
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:25:53 GMT
initLimitAmount of time, in ticks (see tickTime), to allow followers to connect and sync to
a leader. Increased this value as needed, if the amount of data managed by ZooKeeper is large.syncLimitAmount
of time, in ticks (see tickTime), to allow followers to sync with ZooKeeper. If followers
fall too far behind a leader, they will be dropped.          In zookeeper config file zoo.cfg,
we can config above two parameters, but just from above description, I can't know the difference
between initLimit and syncLimit.         Anyone can help me, tell me more about them, since
my server can't come up, maybe, reson in in these two parameters.  Thx! Charles