zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper protocol weirdness and pure Python kazoo client
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 20:02:40 GMT
Donating code to apache doesn't prevent you from having your own release
cycle on github.  Your releases just won't be Apache releases.  It also
doesn't prevent you from pushing diffs for kazoo for Apache trunk.  That
way you can release whenever you like and Apache can bundle the current
stable version of kazoo with each release.  It might be nice to push a new
stable just before each ZK release, but that isn't critical if the stable
release more or less keeps up with your bleeding edge.