zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Toma┼ż Muraus <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper Locking code
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 06:35:16 GMT
If you are looking at accessing ZooKeeper from Java code, you should look
at the Netflix library called Curator - https://github.com/Netflix/curator.

It includes implementations / recipes for different types of locks and
other distributed primitives -
https://github.com/Netflix/curator/wiki/Recipes.