zookeeper-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ablozhou@gmail.com" <abloz...@gmail.com>
Subject hbase can't start:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 09:11:09 GMT
I even move /hbase to hbase2, and create a new dir /hbase1, modify
hbase-site.xml to:
<property>
    <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
    <value>hdfs://Hadoop48:54310/hbase1</value>
</property>
 <property>
    <name>zookeeper.znode.parent</name>
    <value>/hbase1</value>
</property>

But the error message still  KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase

Any body can give any help?
Thanks!

Andy zhou

2012/8/2 ablozhou@gmail.com <ablozhou@gmail.com>

> hi all,
> After I killed all java process, I can't restart hbase, it reports:
>
> Hadoop46: starting zookeeper, logging to
> /home/zhouhh/hbase-0.94.0/logs/hbase-zhouhh-zookeeper-Hadoop46.out
> Hadoop47: starting zookeeper, logging to
> /home/zhouhh/hbase-0.94.0/logs/hbase-zhouhh-zookeeper-Hadoop47.out
> Hadoop48: starting zookeeper, logging to
> /home/zhouhh/hbase-0.94.0/logs/hbase-zhouhh-zookeeper-Hadoop48.out
> Hadoop46: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to run quorum server
> Hadoop46:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.loadDataBase(QuorumPeer.java:454)
> Hadoop46:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.start(QuorumPeer.java:409)
> Hadoop46:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.runFromConfig(QuorumPeerMain.java:151)
> Hadoop46:       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.runZKServer(HQuorumPeer.java:74)
> Hadoop46:       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.main(HQuorumPeer.java:64)
> Hadoop46: Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to process transaction
> type: 1 error: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase
> Hadoop46:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog.restore(FileTxnSnapLog.java:151)
> Hadoop46:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZKDatabase.loadDataBase(ZKDatabase.java:223)
> Hadoop46:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.loadDataBase(QuorumPeer.java:417)
> Hadoop47: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to run quorum server
> Hadoop47:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.loadDataBase(QuorumPeer.java:454)
> Hadoop47:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.start(QuorumPeer.java:409)
> Hadoop47:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.runFromConfig(QuorumPeerMain.java:151)
>  Hadoop47:       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.runZKServer(HQuorumPeer.java:74)
> Hadoop47:       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.main(HQuorumPeer.java:64)
> Hadoop47: Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to process transaction
> type: 1 error: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase
> Hadoop47:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog.restore(FileTxnSnapLog.java:151)
> Hadoop47:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZKDatabase.loadDataBase(ZKDatabase.java:223)
> Hadoop47:       at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.loadDataBase(QuorumPeer.java:417)
>
> while Hadoop48 is HMaster.
> but hdfs://xxx/hbase is existed.
> [zhouhh@Hadoop47 ~]$ hadoop fs -ls /hbase
> Found 113 items
> drwxr-xr-x   - zhouhh supergroup          0 2012-07-03 19:24 /hbase/-ROOT-
> drwxr-xr-x   - zhouhh supergroup          0 2012-07-03 19:24 /hbase/.META.
> ...
>
> So what's the problem?
> Thanks!
>
> andy
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message