zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Goldy <goldyd.1...@gmail.com>
Subject ZooKeeper Locking code
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 22:59:07 GMT
Hello,
           I'm a new bee in ZooKeeper. So was understanding the primitives
given the "Wait-free co-ordination service for Internet scale systems". To
understand it more better I go through code too available in
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/tree/trunk/src/recipes/lock. But only
the code for Write lock is given, not for simple locks and read locks. May I
know the reason or only the solution for simple locks is provided from both
the perspective of herd effect and exclusive locks? If code is available for
other primitives too, please share the link.

Thanks in advance,
Goldy